uCWBQoRV_90.jpg
37Lqy-Zf22A.jpg
Broken replay.rpl
(981.17 KiB) Downloaded 383 times
Triceratops
- Mod -

Re: Broken replay

Post by Triceratops »

Could it be that the replay was recorded with a different version of Paraworld?
Zidell
- Dragon Clan -
- Dragon Clan -

Post by Zidell »

Triceratops wrote:Could it be that the replay was recorded with a different version of Paraworld?
This editing by Notepad++
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

:mrgreen: The devil is in the detail :)

In a replay try switching player perspectives using Alt+Numbers 1-8, this toggles through the player's view.

Paraworld replays are not automaticily switching between versions. I dont know if it helps to run the game with these changes you made when you watch the replays. It could be that it doesnt work at all. But you would have to for sure.

When I watched replays from the Democup, 1.0, 1.01 or 1.05 years ago the correct version of the game had to be used. I made folders for each version/mod and the replays too, the latter to remind me which to run them with, used clear pw cache before starting PW and ran the correct version to watch them.

Not many know but you can also save lan mp matches. When loading them you sometimes get a bug like yours. We never found out why though. But you also run the saved game with the same players, starting spots etc while hosting it. Then the server/hosting player has to load the saved state.

Return to “English”