Menu misalignment

misterloz

Menu misalignment

Post by misterloz »

Hi guys, new to the forums, long time player.

My display settings have gone... well, a bit off. I recently uninstalled the ancient SEAS mod and now I have an error with my menus.

It makes it impossible to select anything other than basic infantry in MP or SP (which means I have a load of unspent game points before starting a single player mission).

I've combed all the settings files, changed my resolution settings (currently at 1900/1080), the usual things, but it still happens.

Any ideas?

Misterloz
Attachments
Error with Hud
Error with Hud
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Re: Menu misalignment

Post by AnthonyCole »

Don't install the SEASMOD ^^ install this instead: http://para-welt.com/cep/

I guess that your resolution is too small for the game. Try changing it to a larger one in settings.
misterloz

Post by misterloz »

AnthonyCole wrote:Don't install the SEASMOD

I didn't. I uninstalled it.
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Hi Misterloz, welcome :) You should install Paraworld again. This is a serious problem and installing the game again will save you a lot of trouble. Make sure you clear the cache before uninstalling (you find it in START-> Paraworld folder) and you don't delete your profiles and savegames. When you install PW use right-mouse-button -> Run as admin on the setup file. I know on most systems it is not neccessary but I have seen it with my own eyes that manually running the installer 'as admin' prevented trouble like the one you mention. I also install the game always outside the suggested folder. Like on C:\PW - Those are not regimented by the newer Windows OS's file adminstration

What is also helpful is using CCLEANER (a freeware tool) after the uninstallation of Paraworld and then starting your pc again

That should fix it :)
misterloz

Post by misterloz »

Ah, I thought as much. Thank you both for your prompt replies.
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

You are welcome

Return to “English”