More upgrades for Dragon Clan

Gatling rider
- Dragon Clan -
- Dragon Clan -

More upgrades for Dragon Clan

Post by Gatling rider »

The cavalry and the units generally of the Clan of the Dragon have very few improvements

Advanced War Drums :
Upgrade available : epoch 3
Wheels and harness (crossed in two animals?) are equipped with forgery which cause damages hand to hand like persian chariot.
Parasaur breeding : The crossing of races allows to obtain more successful animals
Gatling riders, war drums and lancers of cavalry are faster and receive a bonus of defense hand to hand and at a distance.

Parasaurs song : Reduced the attack of the enemies

Baryonyx carnage : Ferocious attack by baryonyx
Last edited by Gatling rider on Sun Oct 06, 2013 17:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: More upgrades for Dragon Clan's dinos

Post by MrMorgana »

i also like the general idea of giving dragonclan more abilities/upgrades
sadly cool things, like the thing similar to persian chariot needs us being able to add new model stuff, or the faster units are also out of our reach atm
but i like the "Parasaurs song" in general (not sure about dmg reduce, because that ability is overused already (Governor lvl2, dr. warpaint))
and can you explain the "Ferocious attack by baryonyx" a bit more detailed?
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
Gatling rider
- Dragon Clan -
- Dragon Clan -

Post by Gatling rider »

MrMorgana wrote:i also like the general idea of giving dragonclan more abilities/upgrades
sadly cool things, like the thing similar to persian chariot needs us being able to add new model stuff, or the faster units are also out of our reach atm
but i like the "Parasaurs song" in general (not sure about dmg reduce, because that ability is overused already (Governor lvl2, dr. warpaint))
and can you explain the "Ferocious attack by baryonyx" a bit more detailed?
Ferocious attack by baryonyx, violent snap jaw who inflict more damage, this attack is like wildboar attack

The increased speed can be replaced by an increase of the damages or the HP.

Parasaur song : increase allies defense

Note : It is this article which gives a theory onto the dangerous side of the shout of the parasaurolophus
http://luisvrey.wordpress.com/2012/06/2 ... orchestra/
ImageImageImage
Gatling rider
- Dragon Clan -
- Dragon Clan -

Post by Gatling rider »

i have new ideas for upgrades for Dragon Clan (not for animals only)
Temple :

Conversion : Monk can convert an ennemy (LV4, LV5 units, titans and heroes can't to be converted). Need place in army controller. Available on epoch 4. Activates by a button on the bar of the special capacities.

Dinosaur farm :
Advanced war drum : War drum has a little attack, and can increase allies defense with the attack.

Baryonyx rage : Increase baryonyx's damage against vehicles and ships. Automatic activation.

Herd instinct : Parasaurs can call wild paras. Animals fight in side of the unit which called up them during a short moment, they are more resistant than the raptors of catapults and more powerful, they eventually disappear if they are not killed by the enemy. Two paras per unit only. Available on Epoch 3. Activates by a button on the bar of the special capacities.
scr_20130910_190942.jpg
The picture is just an illustration when an ennemy tripod attack my rider and others paras.

Weapons builder :

Selective breeding for parasaurs : Increase parasaurs defense. Available on Epoch 3

Sauropods breeding : Increase saltasaurs an seimo defense Available on Epoch 5

Vehicle damage : Increase attack of vehicles (not ships). Availble on Epoch 3
ImageImageImage

Return to “English”