New unit for Dragon clan

Gatling rider
- Dragon Clan -
- Dragon Clan -

New unit for Dragon clan

Post by Gatling rider »

I know I land a little in a deafening way after a very long period of absence (year of high school diploma), but well I have create a new unity(unit) for the clan of the dragon: the spearman rider.
spearman rider2.png
spearman rider.png
I know this unit does not seem to have big interest at first sight.
Here is the description
Name : Spearman rider
This unit combines organizes at the same time the assets of the spearman and the rider. A unit which shows itself formidable against the infantery and the riders. The parasaur of spearman can fight.
Type : Cavalery
LV : 2
Productible during epoch 2
Strenght : Fight against cavalery and infantery
Weaknesses : Fight against vehicles and buildings
Special talent : Armor against animals and infantery. Resist against spearmen
Production site : dinosaur farm

Here we are, I hope I can play with this charming weapon, and that will increase the cavalry of the Dragon Clan
ImageImageImage
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: New unit for Dragon clan

Post by MrMorgana »

looks nice =)
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
Gatling rider
- Dragon Clan -
- Dragon Clan -

Post by Gatling rider »

I was inspired by the spanish lancer of age of empire III, a unit of cavalry against which the lancers are ineffective

And others infos about this unit :
Attack : 15 (Hand-to-hand fight, distant)
HP : 500
Speed : 3 of 4
Skulls : 20
After the question it is how to play with this unit?
ImageImageImage
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

So will Henry implement it? 8)

I vote for it
Gatling rider
- Dragon Clan -
- Dragon Clan -

Post by Gatling rider »

I also hope on the other hand t-il will can be also put on the Paraworld CEP? Because at my home the mirage does not work.
ImageImageImage
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Just curious, what kind of error do you get with mirage?
Gatling rider
- Dragon Clan -
- Dragon Clan -

Post by Gatling rider »

Triceratops wrote:Just curious, what kind of error do you get with mirage?
Here is the not very nice message which appears at the time of the installation
message pas sympa.png
My antivirus puts every time the file in quarantine
ImageImageImage
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

yes, i understand now, that file is being detected by a couple of antivir applications as a threat (by Kaspersky for example - analysis of the old file)
since last version i have a newer file than that, which is 100% clean (i assume from the antivirus scan score - analysis of the new file)
sadly without it you really can't play with mirage, since its a mandatory file for the installation (if the file can't be installed, the whole installation will be canceled) =(
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

Why dont you just use my file? :(
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

AnthonyCole wrote:Why dont you just use my file? :(
its a bit changed, and besides would be problematic with uninstall (or i should change uninstaller to leave the pwtool exe intact)
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

Just leave it and don't uninstall it ^^ It's not mod specific.

What did you change?
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

AnthonyCole wrote:Just leave it and don't uninstall it ^^ It's not mod specific.

What did you change?
something i needed for the mirage uninstallation (not a huge thing, still needed)

and also having the 2 mods install the same file brings another problem:
whenever the file needs to be changed (like you improved it with the settings backup thing (or was it just a fix?)) both mods must be updated, otherwise when the mod with the outdated exe is installed, it replaces the newer file with the old one (like installing current Mirage after current CEP)
Gatling rider
- Dragon Clan -
- Dragon Clan -

Post by Gatling rider »

MrMorgana wrote:
AnthonyCole wrote:Just leave it and don't uninstall it ^^ It's not mod specific.

What did you change?
something i needed for the mirage uninstallation (not a huge thing, still needed)

and also having the 2 mods install the same file brings another problem:
whenever the file needs to be changed (like you improved it with the settings backup thing (or was it just a fix?)) both mods must be updated, otherwise when the mod with the outdated exe is installed, it replaces the newer file with the old one (like installing current Mirage after current CEP)
There is another version of the mirage?
In the fact to return to the rider there, the unit in question can be how settled?
ImageImageImage
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

Gatling rider wrote:There is another version of the mirage?
no official one, but the new version i'm making has a newer version of that particular file
Gatling rider wrote:In the fact to return to the rider there, the unit in question can be how settled?
i don't quite understand that question, but if you wanna ask, if that unit can be implemented, then yes
whether inserting into cep/mirage is another one, which should be discussed later on
Gatling rider
- Dragon Clan -
- Dragon Clan -

Post by Gatling rider »

MrMorgana wrote:
Gatling rider wrote:There is another version of the mirage?
no official one, but the new version i'm making has a newer version of that particular file
Gatling rider wrote:In the fact to return to the rider there, the unit in question can be how settled?
i don't quite understand that question, but if you wanna ask, if that unit can be implemented, then yes
whether inserting into cep/mirage is another one, which should be discussed later on
Okay, i wait the new file for mirage.
And for the unit, it's the good answer.
ImageImageImage
Zidell
- Dragon Clan -
- Dragon Clan -

Post by Zidell »

JamesWhittington wrote:advertisement/spam
New spambot? :evil:
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Yup. I deleted the account and removed his post including the quote. Like McCoy used to say "He's dead, Jim" ;)
Zidell
- Dragon Clan -
- Dragon Clan -

Post by Zidell »

martinfreeman wrote:I like this topic! It bothers me a lot! puressay.com will tell some facts about fear and the ways of its fighting!
again

Return to “English”