My dear MrMorgana,only you can help me with that.

A custom mode with cool features including the SEAS as a playable nation
(knows also as Funmode)
kirkbaldwin1

My dear MrMorgana,only you can help me with that.

Post by kirkbaldwin1 »

My dear MrMorgana,i like heroes queen tarna,captain miyagi and larry very much,but they can only be hired one unit respectively,one is not enough,for example,i wanna hire three captain miyagi or two queen tarna,would u plz lift the number restrictions of the three heroes in the coming 2.59 version?
wish you the best
Scrat
- Mod -

Re: My dear MrMorgana,only you can help me with that.

Post by Scrat »

with trader, his lvl3 special ability is to create clones of himself (basically call his brothers), so you can kind of have three traders at a time.

If you want to have the same hero multiple times, you can go to the techtree and remove the function that puts the hero's visibility in taverns to 0 when produced. Basically one of the results that happen when you produce a hero is not just that the hero appears but that it's also removed from tavern by making the button to press in order to produce him invisible (and untouchable).

However, we will not do this as a default in 2.5.9. There's a reason why you can have only one Miyagi at a time. ;)
kirkbaldwin1

Post by kirkbaldwin1 »

My dear Scrat,i tried to edit the techtree ,but didn't work,would u plz specifically tutor me how to remove the function that puts the hero's visibility in taverns to 0 when produced? plz,plz,plz
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

multiple instances of the same hero (for one player) are prohibited. for example: if you try to cheat spawn any particular hero, you still can't get more than one. there is a manager for that, called NPCMgr, that controls this stuff. Even if we would remove that check, the bigger problem is that heroes activate special techtree filters, which makes special units/buildings/etc visible, or give the t5 global bonus effects. if you have 2 or more instances of the same hero, if 1 dies, those filters get deactivated, although you still have at least one more of that hero.
long story short, not doing it anytime soon, thats too much trouble to handle
also, why only those 3, if we would remove the restriction, then all heroes should benefit from it

Return to “MIRAGE”