[2.5.8] No words for dragon clan

A custom mode with cool features including the SEAS as a playable nation
(knows also as Funmode)
Herakules

[2.5.8] No words for dragon clan

Post by Herakules »

When i start a skirmish battle with the dragon clan, they don´t have words that means every unit or building of them is nameless and has no info window, there are only "%" instead of normal words.... however is doesn´t matter whether i play the dragon clan or the KI

PS: I use the german version
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: [2.5.8] No words for dragon clan

Post by MrMorgana »

thanks for telling us, seems like someone made a mistake in the german description file. i'll fix it in next verssion (2.5.9 will be released relatively soon, i.e. much sooner than 2.5.8 has been...)
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

on the other hand, if you don't want to wait any longer, you can fix it easily yourself. to do so, just open the H_Ninigi_Produkte.SEML file in a text editor, and go to line 274 (Der Kanonen-Reiter wird auf \{ref H_ninigi_gebaeude.seml#_ninigi_animal_farm}Saurierfarmen\{/ref} produziert, und seine Stärke liegt im Kampf über mittlere Reichweiten, wobei er Infanterie- und berittenen \{ref H_general.seml#_units}Einheiten\{/ref} sowie \{ref H_general.seml#_animals}Tieren\{/ref} große Schäden zufügt. \{/ref}) and delete the \{/ref} at the end, or replace it with \\{br}. then save and done
Herakules

Post by Herakules »

Ok thanks :) where can i find this file?
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

Sunflowers\Paraworld\Data\MIRAGE\Texts\Help

Return to “MIRAGE”