Mirage 2.5.8

A custom mode with cool features including the SEAS as a playable nation
(knows also as Funmode)
Triceratops
- Mod -

Re: Mirage 2.5.8

Post by Triceratops »

Welcome back ;)

I can replace your old account's email with the one in your new account if you want me to. I can also set a new password of your choice for the old one.
wafflies

Post by wafflies »

Triceratops wrote:Welcome back ;)

I can replace your old account's email with the one in your new account if you want me to. I can also set a new password of your choice for the old one.
That'd be great! New password too, completely forgot it. BTW how do you keep in touch with anyone now that xfire is done? Always coming to the site when no one is one. :(
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

wafflies wrote:That'd be great! New password too, completely forgot it. BTW how do you keep in touch with anyone now that xfire is done? Always coming to the site when no one is one. :(
we use steam and classic tavern (sometimes we even put messages into our dropbox folder)
btw waffle, i didn't get any email from you, which email address did you send it to?
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

PM with new password sent, Waffle
wafflies

Post by wafflies »

MrMorgana wrote:
wafflies wrote:That'd be great! New password too, completely forgot it. BTW how do you keep in touch with anyone now that xfire is done? Always coming to the site when no one is one. :(
we use steam and classic tavern (sometimes we even put messages into our dropbox folder)
btw waffle, i didn't get any email from you, which email address did you send it to?
Ahhh alright, I'll probably download steam and check the tavern. I don't remember, Ithink it was mrmorgana@hotmail or something like that.
Deadworker

Post by Deadworker »

Hey,
played the new Mirage and i like it very much! What you did with the Dragon Clan is just awesome, i like the new units so much and it got my favorite race, even though the others are great aswell.
One content question, wasn't it possible to mount a large ballista onto the triceratops-titan?

Some bugs i experienced are:
The drop-off of transport-ships is working not that well, cause you got to be very close to the land to be able to drop off and while playing the campaign the AI had a very bad time sending attack forces over water.
Also the Dragonclan tooltips are kinda bugged in the mission-start-tree where you can invest points into starting force.
Im also not sure if it is wanted, that only few of the techtrees units are actually accessable for starting force on all 3 clans in the campaign.
And at last i think i got some graphicbug with the water in some jungle maps, where it is rainbow-coloured instead of blue.

Mirage: 2.5.8
Boosterpack installed

Greetings, Deadworker.
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

If you research epoch 6, you can switch the tric titan for a ballista titan (he has a log cannon instead of the transport basket, but the ballistas on the sides stay). The others seem to be real bugs :? we'll look into it
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

Hey man, nice to see you again :D
Anakey
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by Anakey »

I believe that the distance from the shore that units could drop was changed precicely to make it harder rather then having ships that are away from land still able to unload

Thanks to Henry for making the animation
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

the problem was that ships could unload units onto a cliff, even if the cliff was a few meters higher than the water level and usually completely inaccessible, even with a (non-flying) amphibian unit.

Return to “MIRAGE”