MIRAGE 2.5.7

A custom mode with cool features including the SEAS as a playable nation
(knows also as Funmode)
Scrat
- Mod -

Re: MIRAGE 2.5.7

Post by Scrat »

the catapults also shoot little dinosaurs that explode upon enemy contact!
kirkbaldwin1

Post by kirkbaldwin1 »

finally,finally,the final 2.58 has arrived,My dear MrMorgana ,thank you,its my honor to announce this great news.
kirkbaldwin1

Post by kirkbaldwin1 »

My dear MrMorgana,the final 2.58 is great, AI wouldn't level up at AI level 9 ,even if they had enough iron,is it a bug?
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

kirkbaldwin1 wrote:My dear MrMorgana,the final 2.58 is great, AI wouldn't level up at AI level 9 ,even if they had enough iron,is it a bug?
by leveling up what do you mean? leveling up individual units or advancing to higher epochs (well, dustriders if you talk about iron(which is the skulls value in techtree))
if the former, well, the ai has some sort of restriction to prevent leveling up units in the first couple of minutes of the match (5-10 maybe)
if the latter, then its either a map related issue, or sometimes the ai stops inventing epochs for no special reason (but the ai advances epoch normally most of the times, it advances sometimes even too fast, like in a game i had with Adder and Anakey, where Anakey was on epoch 2/3 and ai sent epoch 6 units to attack him already)
kirkbaldwin1

Post by kirkbaldwin1 »

My dear MrMorgana, my bad.i mean leveling up individual units ,I always play mirage from epoch 6, AI would level up,maybe the leveling up frequency decreases in the version.awesome game,can't keep my hands off
Last edited by kirkbaldwin1 on Sat Apr 30, 2016 16:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

okay, in this case the upleveling restriction is preventing ai from leveling up units (after 10 minutes should the ai be able to do it, but even so it won't always level up, but i know that it does time and again)
kirkbaldwin1

Post by kirkbaldwin1 »

My dear MrMorgana,there r a lot of new features in the final 2.58 ver.,better than every mirage previous version,,absolutely the Best Real Time Strategy Game for PC.

Return to “MIRAGE”