MIRAGE Discussion

A custom mode with cool features including the SEAS as a playable nation
(knows also as Funmode)
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: MIRAGE Discussion

Post by MrMorgana »

PhelX wrote:Kann es sein das die Cyborg-Triceratops-Exemplare im Mirage geschrumpft sind? Sieht irgendwie nicht mehr sonderlich beeindruckend aus...
nein, sie sind nicht geschrumpft :D
PhelX
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by PhelX »

Seltsam hätte schwören können dass...
Aber egal wirst als Macher schon Recht haben :wink:

Ist das nur bei mir so dass Unterstützungsstationen beim neuladen in der Luft sind weil ich CEP und MIRAGE nutze? Oder is das ganz normaler Bug?
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

PhelX wrote:Ist das nur bei mir so dass Unterstützungsstationen beim neuladen in der Luft sind weil ich CEP und MIRAGE nutze? Oder is das ganz normaler Bug?
uhm, das ist ein Bug, aber habe es schon gefixt (kommt in nächster Version)
PhelX
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by PhelX »

Will jetzt nicht aufdringlich und ungeduldig wirken, nur so rein Interesse halber -
Wann wird die nächste Version kommen? Bis dahin müsst ich ja eigentlich auch die Übersetzung fertig haben :D
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Bin wieder zurück, kann beim Testen helfen
PhelX
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by PhelX »

Hat jemand eine Ahnung warum ich Mission 6 nicht mit MIRAGE spielen kann?
Bei 'nem 8tel der Ladezeile wechselt der Bildschirm zum Desktop. Paraworld läuft aber weiter, ich kann also zur PW.exe zurückwechseln aber da passiert nichts, lädt nicht weiter ...
Kennt jemand dieses Problem?
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

PhelX wrote:Hat jemand eine Ahnung warum ich Mission 6 nicht mit MIRAGE spielen kann?
Bei 'nem 8tel der Ladezeile wechselt der Bildschirm zum Desktop. Paraworld läuft aber weiter, ich kann also zur PW.exe zurückwechseln aber da passiert nichts, lädt nicht weiter ...
Kennt jemand dieses Problem?
hast du die test version ( 2.5.8 )?
fallst ja, dann kannst du nur 2 missionen spielen (arena und letzte)
PhelX
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by PhelX »

Nein 2.5.7 Standarddownload
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

PhelX wrote:Nein 2.5.7 Standarddownload
okay, habe ich getestet, und es funktioniert bei mir auch nicht. es ist wegen save/load änderungen
in neuer version wird gefixt, allerdings kannst du es auch jetzt zocken, musst du nur die Karte von Missi 6 in Mirage Ordner (Mirage/Maps/Cpn_single_001/single_06.ula) löschen
PhelX
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by PhelX »

Dope...
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

hi Guys!!!
i wanted to ask you about anti-air capability of spearmans:
for some reasons i think spearmans shouldn't be able to attack air units (spears are not designed as projectiles with high trajectory, unlike arrows), but on the other hand, this would make spearmans even more specialaized to attack walking animals, which isn't good, because they should be also good vs pteranodons as well (if they already have a projectile after all)
so what are your insights about this matter?
i would really like to know, what you think should be done and why exactly
PhelX
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by PhelX »

I think spearmen should be able to attack air-units. You got right if you say that spears don't fly like arrows but I mean it's more balanced when Spearmen can attack airunits. You would need archers everytime there are no other possibilities to get down pteranodons. This wiuld be very shitty but not if archers on Transporters like the T-Rex or the rockets on the Tarbo could harm them. I say: Spearmen can attack flying units and the standardarchers not or spearmen cannot but therefore the standardarchers or the rockets of the tarbo.
And seriously, these flying units fly not very high. I think everybody would be capable of throwing a spear into 6m height ... or not ? :?
Adder
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by Adder »

I think different weapons have different ranges.

So maybe an idea would be to keep the anti-air ability, but to make sure lance range is much lower than air attacks (at least thsoe air attacks that use projectile weapons).
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

What about this: Air-units deal more damage to air-units than ground units can deal to air-units. It would help the balance and also makes the players train air units as well (to counter the air tactics).

You can give spearmen a reasonable amount of damge but not so much if they are massed-produced, they arent able to shoot like a WW2 Anti-Air battery :(
kirkbaldwin1

would you give me a test version

Post by kirkbaldwin1 »

MIRAGE mod is perfect,is the best mod i've ever played.i've played paraworld for many years,i just played it last night.MIRAGE mod makes me excited with new units and new supply population system and more.
but 2.57 can't build harbour[bug],so many sea maps can't play,i heard you've already had a version solved the bug,would you supply download the test version. looking forward to supplying,thank you.
kirkbaldwin1

Post by kirkbaldwin1 »

MrMorgana ,i like yr created hero much,don't remember name,riding an animal which can swim.cool.the kind of hero can only hire one,what ,may i ask for more amount the hero.looking forward to yr 2.58 ver..plz send yr test version to my email,thank you .
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

hi kirkbaldwin1!
do you have an account on steam/xfire? if so, please pm me your name, so that i can contact you there and send the 2.5.8 beta version
kirkbaldwin1

Post by kirkbaldwin1 »

happy to hear from you,MrMorgana .i seldom use steam,i will reinstall it for yr proud MOD,i'm really proud of u. i have two names in my steam,don't know which name you refer to,my account name is kirkbaldwin, profile name is kirk_baldwin.to steam,im a outlander.qq is popular in china. how about using qq, i bet you don't know qq,too. anyway, hearing from you,is my hornor.or,would you plz send the file to my email
767014724@qq.com thank you very much.
kirkbaldwin1

Post by kirkbaldwin1 »

after i reinstall steam,just know my is Limited User Accounts,can't add friend,sorry.
another way?or QQ,or send the file to my email.
kirkbaldwin1

Post by kirkbaldwin1 »

MrMorgana ,im very worried now,don't know how to get yr file to play,hope you send me file as soon as possible,so that i can sleep well.
kirkbaldwin1

Post by kirkbaldwin1 »

i 've played the paraworld game for almost nine years,still like it now.it makes the game the best with your MOD new features,i enjoy it much.
kirkbaldwin1

Post by kirkbaldwin1 »

MrMorgana ,i have a good idea,how about you release your test version here,provide the file for download.after i download,you delect it
kirkbaldwin1

Post by kirkbaldwin1 »

MrMorgana ,i 've just installed xfire,name is kirkbaldwin.alrealdy sent invitation to you,plz add me.can't wait to hear from you.
kirkbaldwin1

MrMorgana,you'd better release 2.58 version here

Post by kirkbaldwin1 »

MrMorgana,you'd better release 2.58 beta version here in advance,provide for download,im eager to play the game,im afraid can't wait any longer.plz
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Kirkbaldwin1, please do not spam posts on this board. If MrMorgana is not responding he is busy and cannot, okay? ;) He will answer when he can

Return to “MIRAGE”