Funtitans - how do I build them?

Makes the SEAS playable and adds features!
JawsOnYou67

Funtitans - how do I build them?

Post by JawsOnYou67 »

How do I use the the funtitans/ where do I build them from/ do I need a lvl 4 hero/ what are their stats.
Scrat
- Mod -

Re: Funtitans/ how do I build them.

Post by Scrat »

Build Amazon Temple (Tarna T4)

level up Trader to T4

level up Miyagi to T4

then u can build a funtitan.

the rest, go find out yourself. ;)
JawsOnYou67

Post by JawsOnYou67 »

thanks man, now I can really dominate these games, look out guys, "chuckles evily"
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

:mrgreen: I sense appetite for destruction
JawsOnYou67

Post by JawsOnYou67 »

Hey if anyone later wants to do a game I would be happy to comply, hell I have this game to thank for keeping my fasination with Dinosaurs alive for so long, there was a time when I really douted becoming a palientologist (probably spelled that wrong but who cares) but this coupled with Dinosaure sci Fi movies has kepted that dream alive for this long, and I was also wondering, maby there might be a way to increase the amount of guys you could have in your army some how, that would be sweet, or a hero that can convert wild animals to fight for you and can as a lvl 4 could produce a spino rider for all factions.
JK1011
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by JK1011 »

palientologist (probably spelled that wrong but who cares)
yeah, i think it is paleontologist
increase the amount of guys you could have in your army
we are working on the unit limit thing but may not happen
spino rider for all factions
firstly that unit would be very powerful and also i don't think that will happen considering the sail gets in the way
a hero that can convert wild animals to fight for you
that hero would be way to powerful to be able to do that, a very unfair advantage and if it creates a Spinosaurus rider at level 4 that would make it even more powerful, Stina's Eusmilus riders are enough.

Tarna produces riders at level 4 though

Dusriders/Aje - Carcharodontosaurus rider
Norsemen/Hu - Giganotosaurus rider
Dragon Clan/Ninigi - Tarbosaurus rider
SEAS - Carnotaurus rider
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Jaws, join us in www.para-welt.com/tavern/
JawsOnYou67

Post by JawsOnYou67 »

firstly that unit would be very powerful and also i don't think that will happen considering the sail gets in the way
First, when it comes to being to powerful just make it so that it can't board trasnports, that elimates any chance of having him taking part in raids which require transports like hopping from Island to Island like in the Map Fallen Tribes, he can just stay home and defend your base, second the sail could have platforms for ranged infenty put on them like the stegosaures has.
JK1011
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by JK1011 »

well that is a good idea but the hero would be unstoppable if it can tame wild animals
JawsOnYou67

Post by JawsOnYou67 »

Arvinder wrote:well that is a good idea but the hero would be unstoppable if it can tame wild animals

I was thinking from the stand point of, lets say you are aginst a high ai and just got in a huge fight, he already has built up a nice size army, the hero comes into play by comverting the animals around your base to act as a screen or diversion when the enemy attacks or something around those lines, you know
JK1011
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by JK1011 »

well, that is kinda like the dilophosaurus and eusmilius nests available from james warden
JawsOnYou67

Post by JawsOnYou67 »

Arvinder wrote:well, that is kinda like the dilophosaurus and eusmilius nests available from james warden
Ya but the dilphosaurus nest is realitivly usless when it comes to powerfull guys like teir 3-5 units so unless the guys get a power boost they wont be of much help, plus the amount of resources you need to spend to create a huge system of nests/walls to create obsticals between the attackers and the nest, the temples or priest used to heal the dilophosaureses would take away from the recources needed for units and building, and if your like me you build huge sections dedicated to the nests, like 5 rows with 6-8 nests in each row, and that takes up a lot os space, because each nest only produces 2 dilophosaurces then the manage/upkeep starts to pile up, then again I could be wrong about all this, but these are just a few of the things I usally run in to when using the nests, maby that just means I just need a lot more practice I guess.
JK1011
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by JK1011 »

well, i have found using monks+dilophosaurus or druids+eusmilus actually have the ability to take out titans, most people dedicate there armies to titans, for example if you were playing against an inexperienced player online you may notice that they either use their normal units to wipe out your armies and then use their titans the rest of the way or they leave there units at home to defend and only use their titans, this is their mistake. If you have traps and nests towards the entrance and towers behind, their first decision would be to take out the towers and armies as they do more damage but that would also be their downfall, you see the purpose of the nests is that 1 is useless but together they are extremely powerful, whilst taking out units and towers they would run through traps causing damage (Dragon Clan only) and also the nests would be taking out there units very fast, defense actually sometimes ends up being offense. Whilst they tried to destroy your defenses you destroyed their army...

in cases like this it is usually best to keep your army away from the battlefield so that you can take out their base after...unless they use the same defense method...
JawsOnYou67

Post by JawsOnYou67 »

Well Thanks man, I usually do it with The Govener and James at lvl 4 so I can have a massive wall infront of my base, the nests would be aound there, there is one gate, which the enemies will always focus on, and then I would have archers, and spear guys on the wall, In all the games I have played, which none are online, because no one is ever online when I am on for some reason, you strat would work, if the enemy got to the nest/towers, but they usally use Mammoths, to take out everything from a-far so that stops me from pulling my recources into a second wall, I have to continaully repair, but I have to say, adding in the options to have your workers go and auto repair is truly a life savor, now where was I, o yes the thing that puts a dent in your strat is that they use their seige units to take out my towers and then use the units to either whittle down my army or rush the gate destroying it while sending in more guys from a makeshift base some where close by, I repel these attacks but a I loose most of my nests in the process, do you see my delima, what would you suggest I do in situations like this.
JK1011
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by JK1011 »

delima?
do you mean dilemma?

well whatever you do, do not repair your buildings untill the treat is gone, it is just a waist or resourses, send out a few scouts and the ai would usally chase them, then use your army to take out log cannons

Return to “CEP (formerly SEASMOD)”