New

hawksboy121

New

Post by hawksboy121 »

hi i am new to this community and was looking at all the mods and everything that you guys have been doing and it made me want to play paraworld again. i was just wondering if there is anything i need to knoiw before trying to install the mirage mod and trying to play it. my paraworld is one of the first ones when it first came out i am re-installing it know as i type this. i didn't know if there were special updates that i might need or what and also if someone could tell me the 200 pop limit in the mod is that only inthe mod or is it possible to use the 200 or a higher pop without using the mod thanks

hawksboy121
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Re: New

Post by AnthonyCole »

Hi, if you own a DVD/CD-Version, please install the Boosterpack 2.0, other wise this patch.

This mappack is great too.

And right now, this is the only mod for pop 200.

Have fun, if you need any additional support tell us. :)
hawksboy121

Post by hawksboy121 »

k cool thanks so this is the onlymod that increases the pop. is there a way to jigure out how they did it so i could use a increase pop in the normal game or is that not possible
thank
hawksboy121
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Hello Hawk, welcome! Henry should be able to answer your question later today
hawksboy121

Post by hawksboy121 »

hi i was still wondering and noticedthat it didn't come out right on my last post is there any way to increase to pop limit above 200. and to use a increased pop outside of the mod mirge. and i have only been playing single player throughtthe campain to get myself use to paraworld again and hade some questions on it. should i or does it matter if i play the campain with any of the mods like do the mods make the campain harder like with the mirge mod with the 200 pop. and i was looking to start some multiplayer and didn't know if there was anything special i should know or do to play and do people still play or do you guys just mod it now.
thanks
hawksboy121
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

So back to 200 cap: the way i do it, so that different units have different supplies values are very complicated.
On the other hand Kharg already started a normal popmode, which could double the unit capacity, and the units still cost one place in the army controller (the additional units aren't shown in ac either). If you are interested it in popmode ask please Kharg.
But if you wanna ask to use the system from Mirage, i can't help with that now, i have much else to do =(
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!

Return to “English”