Problems with those packs? Post here

Theropod Kid

Re: You need help with the boosterpack? Post here

Post by Theropod Kid »

If that's how you change an Allosaur nest to a T Rex nest, would it work for the other large carnivores too? And can the Giganotosaurus, Edmontosaurus, and Amargosaurus hatch from nests?
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

With the patched BP2 you can have any dino in any climazome. Not in any nest!
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

Theropod Kid wrote:If that's how you change an Allosaur nest to a T Rex nest, would it work for the other large carnivores too?
The type of carnivore the nest will be breeding can be chanced on the 4th task bar. There is a line where you can select all available carnivores, like Allosaurus, Atroxosaurus (which is t-rex), Baryonyx and so on..
There you have to select the kind of theropod that's herd will be owning the nest. The nest is the same for all big carnivores, it doesn't change.
And can the Giganotosaurus, Edmontosaurus, and Amargosaurus hatch from nests?
Sure they do. But Edmontos and Amargos won't hatch from a big carnivore nest. ;) Use a hadrosaur nest for the Edmonto and a sauropod nest for Amarga.
trexesrule
- Dustriders -
- Dustriders -

Post by trexesrule »

i am new and when i downloaded the bosterpack i got all dinosaurs except ceratosaurus
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Welcome Trexesrule ;)

As far as I know, Ceratosaurus' 3d-model is missing from official boosterpacks (and gold versions). We are unable to fix that :(

Try our Seasmod Expansion. It does not contain new animals but a lot more units to control by yourself (including walking statues :mrgreen: )

http://www.para-welt.com/seasmod/
trexesrule
- Dustriders -
- Dustriders -

Post by trexesrule »

i already downloaded seas mod and i love the area trex :D
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

;)
Entoursis

Post by Entoursis »

Hello.

I have Russian version of Paraworld,and after instalation of boosterpack I have the following problem: most of the text in game (main menu titles, titles of most missions and maps) appears in English like it should appear, but all boosterpack text (title of devil's advocate mission, four custom maps titles) appear as DUMMY as well as all in-mission instructions and dialogs. I read the forum and I know that the problem is because of the names of some folders. And that's what I have:

paraworld/data/locale/ru
paraworld/data/boosterpack1/locale/uk
Language = 'ru' (in settings.cfg file)

At first I tried to rename Language = 'ru' to Language = 'uk'

In result, everything turned "upside down". In-mission text, as well as devil advocate title appears in english correctly, but everything else including main menu text and titles of every mission exept of devils advocate simply vanished, and there was no text at all except the devils advocate title and in-mission messages. Then I tried to rename all "ru" into "uk" and vise versa. All the same. There's no way I can make boosterpack text appear correcly (not as "dummy") without letting the rest of the text to appear.

My only idea is that I should ask an owner of UK paraworld version to provide me with paraworld/data/locale/uk folder and all its content for me to replace my paraworld/data/locale/ru with it? Btw can someone help me with it and upload a folder somewhere, please? Or is there another solution?

And look at this))):

http://s53.radikal.ru/i142/1101/3a/323ddd73101a.jpg
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Hi Entoursis,

I'm going to upload the UK files for you tonight. It would be great if you could provide the RU files for us so we could mix RU/UK in a future version of boosterpack 2. Obviously the best solution would be if someone could translate the Boosterpack text into russian. We have a translation guide of which parts have to be changed but we have no one in the team whose ablities are good enough to translate it :-( We would love to make it

I'm going to add a link as soon as I have uploaded the files
Entoursis

Post by Entoursis »

Hello

Thanx for your answer, Triceratops) I'll be waiting for a link))

paraworld/data/locale/ru folder with all it's content is going to be uploaded by me in 30 minutes) Link will appear in this topic.

I believe I can translate the text of boosterpack content)) Can you explain what exactly should I do for it?

Update: ru files are much bigger than I expected, I think they are going to upload only in 10 hours or smth like that...
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Yes, those folders are a large package. I skipped the upload for now. Check your PM inbox for an interesting link
Kharg
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by Kharg »

Entoursis wrote:Hello

Thanx for your answer, Triceratops) I'll be waiting for a link))

paraworld/data/locale/ru folder with all it's content is going to be uploaded by me in 30 minutes) Link will appear in this topic.

I believe I can translate the text of boosterpack content)) Can you explain what exactly should I do for it?

Update: ru files are much bigger than I expected, I think they are going to upload only in 10 hours or smth like that...

LOOL

Man you should upload only the ParaWorld\Data\Locale\ru\Texts folder :) and not the whole folder ru with English audio, that's why it is so big ^^
▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓
• Creator of the: • Current Projects:
  • SEASMOD
▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▓

Code: Select all

Kharg: I'll go to Nottingham on Monday for a 15 days trip! :D
AyCe: Make some screenshots!
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

It's fine, we are already discussing it in PM ;)
Loken

Post by Loken »

Hi guys. Im Loken from Argentina. Yesterday i discover this magnificent game in youtube. Now my question is: exist some way of make boosterpack run with a pirate copy of paraworld? Already tried with the international boosterpack but the razor1911 serial dont work...

As far as I know razor torrents don't work with these types of modifications unless you have a crack for the boosterpack ~ Arvinder

Unfortunately due to rules set by founder, Triceratops, we cannot support illegal copies of the game ~ Arvinder
JK1011
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by JK1011 »

As far as I know razor torrents don't work with these types of modifications unless you have a crack for the boosterpack

~Arvinder
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

You need an original serial. Buy one online or search for one ^^
JK1011
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by JK1011 »

i can't wait to see Triceratops' reaction hehe :mrgreen:
tinusT

Re: Problems with those packs? Post here

Post by tinusT »

hello ive downloaded this boosterpack and now when i try to start the game it just doesnt start. the game worked when i had no boosterpack. now i installed it and i press paraworld boosterpack shortcut on my screens it gives the paraworld logo thing. and then just does nothing
please help i dont have the cd of the game anymore so cant re-install it.

i have original game just lost the cd but not the serial
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Hi TinusT, how did you run the game without the dvd? Were you using Paraworld version 1.05 before?

Please give us more specs about your windows and Paraworld version

When you patch Paraworld, it replaces the paraworld.exe file... We need more information, otherwise we cannot help fixing the issue
tinusT

Post by tinusT »

well i didnt need the dvd because i installed it on my pc like 1-2years ago and after that i lost the cd and now i just use the serial when he asks for it.
no i wasnt using version 1.05 before i always used v.1. and it worked fine with v.1 but then i downloaded v1.05 and it doesnt work.

i have windows XP home entertainment version premium
and i used the shortcut that said Paraworld Boosterpack that was created after the installation
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Ok, but your dvd is from which source? Most Paraworld DVD versions need a dvd in drive to play it. Even with 1.0. Which language is your game in?
tinusT

Post by tinusT »

english hmm maybe i used a no-cd crack a while ago or something but i cant remember
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Yes, ok. Join us at tavern: http://www.para-welt.com/tavern/

*I have to leave for now. You cannot fix it without restoring the files. The problem is occured by the edited executable files, so you need to crack it back to 1.0 or something like that. I cannot help you with that but I try to find the original 1.0 exe files for Paraworld for you*

You can get Paraworld Gold (1.05 included) without copy-protection and in english at gamersgate.co.uk for about 10 euro
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

*He has bought Gold Edition on gamersgate.co.uk and was already playing yesterday afternoon ;) - Tric*
tinusT

Post by tinusT »

thats correct Anakey helped me with the buying and the installing of mappack and SEAS mod big thanks to him :D

Return to “(Download) Boosterpacks”