Scrat&Henry Productions proudly presentsGet ready for the ultimate stealth game!
You all start in the same team. A few seconds after gamestart the Phantom will be chosen. He gets an additional amount of resources every few seconds and his job is to defeat every other player. The other players must team up against him, but here's the challenge: Nobody (except the Phantom itself) knows who the Phantom is* - so every other player has to play the big guessing game, and be prepared to be wrongfully defeated by hordes of your own allies. Can you stand the thrill?
*There's a bunch of extra settings:
1. You can set the number of Phantoms and whether they get to know of each other after a few minutes or not
2. You can set a number of Paladins, randomly chosen players who get the same resource bonus as the Phantoms do, whose job is to defeat the Phantom(s). Don't mistake them for a Phantom though, or you're going up against your most powerful allies!
3. There's the Seer. He knows how many Phantoms and Paladins exist. Consult him for advice.. if you trust him.
4. Every normal player is called Bounty Hunter. They get resources for killing enemy (?) units.
5. If a Bounty Hunter gets defeated by a Phantom or Paladin, he will be reborn and serve the player who killed him as slave.Included in Mirage 2.5.8. - DOWNLOAD HERE
This thread is the place for technical issues with Phantom, discussions and all these things.
Note: Mirage and CEP require the Boosterpack
as prerequisite to work.GL & HF