Translating mess...

SaraTiAmo

Translating mess...

Post by SaraTiAmo »

Hello, I play Mirage mod and I'm italian, so I was translating it (also because I've done some mess with Booster and things so it was every line "!DUMMY!"). I've already translated this version one year ago, I wrote it in a thread here in this forum.. But I deleted the game with all because I wasn't able to play and I forgot about translation.. I reinstalled it like 2 days ago, or 3, I'm translating but I get this:
20150730_065650.jpg
20150730_065657.jpg
Graphic is horrible sorry, can't take screenshots and can't log in xfire or steam to take screenshots because my connection is too slow in these days..

The problem is that I'm getting some things translated, and other things with the weird line "_MIRAGE_[~...]" that is the line before the translation
Example:
Immagine.png
(Red instead of green)

What can I do in your opinion?
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: Translating mess...

Post by MrMorgana »

SaraTiAmo wrote:Hello, I play Mirage mod and I'm italian, so I was translating it (also because I've done some mess with Booster and things so it was every line "!DUMMY!"). I've already translated this version one year ago, I wrote it in a thread here in this forum.. But I deleted the game with all because I wasn't able to play and I forgot about translation.. I reinstalled it like 2 days ago, or 3, I'm translating but I get this:

Graphic is horrible sorry, can't take screenshots and can't log in xfire or steam to take screenshots because my connection is too slow in these days..

The problem is that I'm getting some things translated, and other things with the weird line "_MIRAGE_[~...]" that is the line before the translation
Example:
(Red instead of green)

What can I do in your opinion?
at the top of the file, there is a line:
"Suit Localization File";"uk UTF8"
replace uk with it, so it would look like this:
"Suit Localization File";"it UTF8"
then save and close
btw, xfire is dead for good, we won't be able to use it anymore :|
SaraTiAmo

Post by SaraTiAmo »

MrMorgana wrote:at the top of the file, there is a line:
"Suit Localization File";"uk UTF8"
replace uk with it, so it would look like this:
"Suit Localization File";"it UTF8"
then save and close
btw, xfire is dead for good, we won't be able to use it anymore :|
Hey MrMorgana thanks for the reply, long time no see, how are you? The line it's already "it UTF8", because I've changed all the "uk" in the files in "it".
translating.zip
(14.52 KiB) Downloaded 423 times
I'm doing the "help" files meanwhile.. You still need italian translate for the mod?

Oh so xfire is not my connection fault, "good" to know thanks
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

SaraTiAmo wrote:Hey MrMorgana thanks for the reply, long time no see, how are you? The line it's already "it UTF8", because I've changed all the "uk" in the files in "it".
translating.zip
I'm doing the "help" files meanwhile.. You still need italian translate for the mod?
yeah, italian translation is still needed, thanks :D
and, i checked your files. one problem is for sure that you have edited the master file (the one with the .lmf extension). that one shouldn't be translated or changed in any way. only the other with .ltf extension.
if you have a backup of that file (mirage.lmf), replace the modified one with it.
if you don't have the original one, tell me and i will send it to you
SaraTiAmo

Post by SaraTiAmo »

MrMorgana wrote:yeah, italian translation is still needed, thanks :D
and, i checked your files. one problem is for sure that you have edited the master file (the one with the .lmf extension). that one shouldn't be translated or changed in any way. only the other with .ltf extension.
if you have a backup of that file (mirage.lmf), replace the modified one with it.
if you don't have the original one, tell me and i will send it to you

Oh yes I see, luckily I've got backups (I learned from old errors if you remember me messing up every file ahaha), now it seems to work, thank you very much. I'm ending info files at the moment, need to end ui and hu and need to star ninigi and seas. After this I want to send the files to you, so you will have the italian translation, but how? Xfire is off :(
Anakey
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by Anakey »

yeah they killed the xfire instant messaging service, now their focus is on providing tournourments for games rater then as a social tool :(

Thanks to Henry for making the animation
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

SaraTiAmo wrote:After this I want to send the files to you, so you will have the italian translation, but how? Xfire is off :(
well, if you have a skype account, i can add you as a friend. or if you have dropbox (is fran_dinorex@***.com your email address?) we could send them there.
otherwise there is also WeTransfer
or if you don't like that, make a post here, and attach the files in a zip archive
SaraTiAmo

Post by SaraTiAmo »

Anakey wrote:yeah they killed the xfire instant messaging service, now their focus is on providing tournourments for games rater then as a social tool :(
Hey Anakey how are you? I see, I'll miss the poor xfire :c
MrMorgana wrote:
SaraTiAmo wrote:After this I want to send the files to you, so you will have the italian translation, but how? Xfire is off :(
well, if you have a skype account, i can add you as a friend. or if you have dropbox (is fran_dinorex@***.com your email address?) we could send them there.
otherwise there is also WeTransfer
or if you don't like that, make a post here, and attach the files in a zip archive
Well I have dropbox, I forgot about it ahaha, I will upload it there right? And send you a PM with the link. (fran_dinorex@***.com is not my email :/)

EDIT: I uploaded it in Dropbox and sent you the link in a private message days ago, you saw it?
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

SaraTiAmo wrote:EDIT: I uploaded it in Dropbox and sent you the link in a private message days ago, you saw it?
oh shit, i didn't notice...
but now i checked it ^^
thanks ;D
SaraTiAmo

Post by SaraTiAmo »

MrMorgana wrote:
SaraTiAmo wrote:EDIT: I uploaded it in Dropbox and sent you the link in a private message days ago, you saw it?
oh shit, i didn't notice...
but now i checked it ^^
thanks ;D
Nice :), no problem

Return to “English”