Triceratops Log Cannon

Czarexin

Triceratops Log Cannon

Post by Czarexin »

Hi! Is it possible to restore the triceratops log cannon? I have mirage 2.5.2. I tried to change techtree copying files from techtree version 2.1.
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: Triceratops Log Cannon

Post by MrMorgana »

Czarexin wrote:Hi! Is it possible to restore the triceratops log cannon? I have mirage 2.5.2. I tried to change techtree copying files from techtree version 2.1.
hi Czarexin and welcome to our forum!
currently you can't restore it with techtree from 2.1 version (asside from iconand description, its completely removed), but soon i will release a separate mod, which will have triceratops log cannon again
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
Czarexin

Post by Czarexin »

Thanks. A separate mod? It can be combined with Mirage?
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

Czarexin wrote:Thanks. A separate mod? It can be combined with Mirage?
basically it will be an alternative mirage (containing all removed stuff from previous mirage versions, like tric. log cannon, seismo's melee attack, scorpion available by default, etc.) and some ui improvements, but without further balancing or tweaking, while the new, standard mirage (with balancing) will be the main mod
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!

Return to “English”