Help me please

Spinoposeidonte

Help me please

Post by Spinoposeidonte »

I like to know how to i can make playable the Atroxosaurus (with the allosaurus ) and the Spinosaurus in the dustrier. I have the last Seasmod and the Boosterpack
Triceratops
- Mod -

Re: Help me please

Post by Triceratops »

Let MrMorgana answer this. I already contacted him and he will post soon
Spinoposeidonte

Thank
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

Spinoposeidonte! =)

Well to make them playable you need only to edit _TechTree.ttree and aje_products.txt (to give him icon, decription and sounds of course more)
Anyways we will soon release cep, and it will (most probably) include atroxo and Spino (the latter maybe for dragonclan), so if you want to play with them, you need to wait for the cep, or i can change the two files for you to make them appear at the dustriders.
So what would you like? :wink:
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
Spinoposeidonte

I would like, if it possible, have the spinosaurus and the atroxosaurus now, please
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

okay, i will do it asap
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
Spinoposeidonte

thanks
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

good, it is done and special thanks to Arvinder for the descriptions :)
I made this pack so you need to place it into SEASMOD folder and overwrite the old files (ofc it can be upgraded into a standalone mod)
Atrox&Spino v1.1.zip
Spinosaurus and Atroxosaurus for the dustriders (SEASMOD required, put everything into SEASMOD folder)
(500.59 KiB) Downloaded 572 times
The 2 new units are availbale in pointbuy menu and from epoch 3 and 4 at the large dinofarm.
And they have no sounds atm, maybe Scrat can do that, if you ask him ^^
Have Fun! =D
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

I have tested it and it works fine both in point buy and dino farm. The only problem is that animal upgrade is not yet affecting them ;)
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

thanks for testing and reminding me of that bug
version 1.1 is ready =)
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

i made even a little video about them:
Spinoposeidonte

thanks, I would have another question. how i can import a new icon in-game?
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

you need to edit the All_def.txt (Sunflowers\ParaWorld\Data\Base\UI), and either make a new tga, or edit an existing one (tgas for units cards are here: Sunflowers\ParaWorld\Data\Base\UI\hud\cards)

Return to “English”