Spinosaurus in the Dragon Clan

Spinosaurus14

Spinosaurus in the Dragon Clan

Post by Spinosaurus14 »

Hi, I'm new to the site but have had Paraworld for a couple of years and have even downloaded the SEASMOD, I need some help. Similar to another topic in these listings, I need Unit help. I noticed that there's a Spinosaurus in the game and I was curious as to whether or not someone could help me get the Spinosaurus in the Dragon Clan:?: I figured it would not only be cool to have it on the team, but would also make sense since Baryonyx is a close relative to Spinosaurus.

Please Help!
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Re: Spinosaurus in the Dragon Clan

Post by MrMorgana »

Hi Spinosaurus14! :)

Yes its possible to integrate the spinosaurus into the dragonclan, and i can help you. I can insert it, i just need to know your seasmod version. But you should know, spinosaurus can't have a rider (the model has no link for captain) but it would work.
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
ClockworkBeast

Post by ClockworkBeast »

Hello everyone!
Is this really possible? Please, can you help me too?My SEAS mod version is 3.6.2 (And sorry for my terrible english).

Edit:Ha jó látom te is magyar vagy. :) Esetleg lehetne magyarul társalogni? :)
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

Hi ClockworkBeast, welcome to the forum. The next version of seasmod is going to be called Community's Expansion Pack (or CEP) and Henry has told me it's possible to implement experimental units like wild animals to the army selection menu (point buy). You can choose to play them before you start a match. This is better than individual solutions. CEP will be released in August or September

Henry is on holidays by the way, should be back on thursday ;)
ClockworkBeast

Post by ClockworkBeast »

Sounds good, thank you Triceratops! :)
wafflefries777

Post by wafflefries777 »

@triceretops I want to know one thing and that is..will the wld dinos we buy from the point menu are they going to be like a regular unit or do we have to edit tech tree :?:
Triceratops
- Mod -

Post by Triceratops »

ClockworkBeast wrote:Sounds good, thank you Triceratops! :)
You're welcome :wink:
paraworld_champ101 wrote:@triceretops I want to know one thing and that is..will the wld dinos we buy from the point menu are they going to be like a regular unit or do we have to edit tech tree :?:
Hi PW_Champ, you as a player will not have to edit the techtree anymore. CEP will contain more units to purchase in point buy than normally are in a tribe. It's open which should be included. Tell us suggestions, guys

After you start the match you cannot build them in the dino farm obviously as this would interfere with army balancing. Basically we include fun titans and animals but why not a Spinosaurus for the Dragon Clan. This animal could be a regular addition to DC but I think you guys should come up with ideas (Epoch, production building, etc.). And of course there is stuff to be coded to make this possible. Henry said he will add experimental units to point buy so people can have a look and play around with them

In Multiplayer it's common to play with 0 points (just 3 workers), so it's up to an arrangement between players to use like 10000 points and experiment with fun units

Actually I would love a fifth tribe in Paraworld who works like this. Basically a mercenary force, where your HQ is a hero and you will build recruitment points (tavern, bar, pirate market place...) with your 3 start-up workers and then use resources (which you harvest) to hire troops. Your troops will leave if you cannot pay them. They game mechanic is a bit like summoning units (druid illusion) but they are summoned (trained) in buildings. Then you controll them and they act like every other unit in the game. They cost resources each 30 seconds they are under your control. You hit the DEL key to fire them. This is currently a loose collection of ideas. Think of pirate cities with scum bars and the like, dragging in adventurers, swashbucklers or ex-militaries, barbarians, amazons and so on.
ClockworkBeast

Post by ClockworkBeast »

I can't wait! :)
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

It will come, maybe.

But only for campaign :twisted:
wafflefries777

Post by wafflefries777 »

Nice :wink:
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

ClockworkBeast wrote:Hello everyone!
Is this really possible? Please, can you help me too?My SEAS mod version is 3.6.2 (And sorry for my terrible english).

Edit:Ha jó látom te is magyar vagy. :) Esetleg lehetne magyarul társalogni? :)
Természetesen =)
Nemrég készítettem el valaki más számára egy hasonló packot porlovasokhoz (dustriders), amivel spinot és atroxot (trex^^) is használhatsz.
Ha esetleg kipróbálnád, itt a fórumlink:
Spino-Atroxo csomag
Te melyik törzshöz szeretnéd használni a spinosaurust?
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
ClockworkBeast

Post by ClockworkBeast »

Küldtem egy privátot.Megkaptad? :D
scorpion98

stina on t-rex

Post by scorpion98 »

he all i'm new i must have to stina on t-rex ..is that possible or not .... if yes then write me with message !!! my username is scorpion98. pls help me !
marcelalidumbrava
- Dustriders -
- Dustriders -

Post by marcelalidumbrava »

i love spino i thing he must be in paraworld

Return to “English”