How to make the Triceratops be produced by Dragon Clan?

brokenripple

How to make the Triceratops be produced by Dragon Clan?

Post by brokenripple »

Hello everyone, I'm a new palyer of Paraworld, come from Asia,
and This is the first time I want to change the game style for myself.

How to make the Triceratops in SEASMOD(the SEAS tribe can produce it since age 3) be produced by Dragon Clan tribe?
For Dragon Clan is the tribe that has fewest dinosaurs units, It really make me upset :cry:

If more I also want to make Eusmilus Rider can be produced by Dragon Clan, too, but I know that even change one units can be very difficulties, so if I can learn how to fix it, I think I can chage this by myself!!

Thanks alot !!
wafflefries777

Re: How to make the Triceratops be produced by Dragon Clan?

Post by wafflefries777 »

Hello and welcome but I think that's a good idea but I think ittl kinda screw the game up because we should just stick with the units the tribe already has
wafflefries777

Post by wafflefries777 »

But still they got powerful machnes and the most powerful titan until SEASMOD came :wink:
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

paraworld_champ101 wrote: but I think ittl kinda screw the game up because we should just stick with the units the tribe already has
brokenripple wrote: This is the first time I want to change the game style for myself.
.. lol. Read before you write.
brokenripple wrote: How to make the Triceratops in SEASMOD(the SEAS tribe can produce it since age 3) be produced by Dragon Clan tribe?
Check the file _TechTree.ttree which is located in Sunflowers\Paraworld\Data\Base\Scripts\Server\settings\techtree. It contains all datas like that. Look for the first entry of seas_triceratops, it is from the line seas_triceratops until there are three of those } brackets, the lowest being in the same line as seas_triceratops. Copy the entire thing above the adequate entry of ninigi_seismosaurus. (Press Ctrl+g and enter the number 21777, then press return; it's the line where the seismosaurus entry begins.)Then follow these steps:

1st Look at the line saying 0 = '/Objects/SEAS/BLDG/seas_garage' {
and change it to 0 = '/Objects/Ninigi/BLDG/ninigi_animal_farm' {

2nd change the line menupos = '5'
to menupos = '7'
(otherwise it will overwrite the button you have to press to train seismosaurus titans).

3rd you have to change the line 0 = 'SEAS'
to 0 = 'Ninigi'

Yeah, I think that's it.
For Dragon Clan is the tribe that has fewest dinosaurs units, It really make me upset :cry:
Norsemen have a lot less dinosaur units. :P
If more I also want to make Eusmilus Rider can be produced by Dragon Clan, too, but I know that even change one units can be very difficulties, so if I can learn how to fix it, I think I can chage this by myself!!
Train Stina and level her up to level 4 or 5, then you can build eusmilus riders. lol
brokenripple

Post by brokenripple »

Thanks you guys A LOT!!! I'm doing well with this new units in the Dragon Clan tribe!!!! and I make a litter change let it need 400food and 400wood to produce to make this more balance.

This is the first time I change a game's rule, I only hope that there will be another RTS like Paraworld which has lot of great creatures in it (I only know the Impossible Creatures and Paraworld ) and it is too pity that Paraworld's team decide not expand this wonderful game.

Still thanks!!
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

;) It was a pleasure. Good to hear everything worked fine. If you want to study the programing technique used in Paraworld, you can help us with seasmod, if you want to.

Return to “English”