Cannot install on windows 7

trisdino

Cannot install on windows 7

Post by trisdino »

I have seen all of these guides about running it on windows 7, but i cannot even install it. Every time i try, i get to around 60%, and then one file(a video file) fails to load, and the entire thing shuts down. I have tried doing this 5 times, and installed the booster pack and fixes before installing the game, but nothing works. Could somebody please help me?
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Re: Cannot install on windows 7

Post by AnthonyCole »

If your DVD is scratched, you can't do much. Try cleaning it, but if that doesn't work, you need to buy a download version.

If it works however, install the Boosterpack 2.0 first and afterwards the Win7fix. Then you can install the mappack and mods.

Win7 fix
trisdino

Post by trisdino »

But none of the mods work on the virtual version
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

What virtual version? All mods work in the download versions. If you are referring to cracked versions, we cannot give support for that, but if you got knowledge with that stuff you should be able to make it work as well.
trisdino

Post by trisdino »

I meant the gamersgate. Anyway, i thought they did not work for digital versions because the mod pages had been saying so. But perhaps i read wrong, anyway, i will go and buy it on gamersgate

Return to “English”