cannot open mirage :(

wafflefries777

cannot open mirage :(

Post by wafflefries777 »

Here i am again with another issue :/ anyway, ive tried playing mirage but it wont start! the launcher works perfectly fine but when ever i click on start mmirage the eye blinks but nothing happens. However, before my antivirus detected a false positive with the PWtool so it didnt run before. so i uninstalled mirage and made the antivirus add the pwtool to exclusions so it doesnt detect it as a infection. but i still have the same problem after re-re-re-installing it! everything else works like clear cache or open map editor. What do?
Adder
- Honorable Old Guard -

Re: cannot open mirage :(

Post by Adder »

What happens when you double-click the Tools/PWTool.exe ?
MrMorgana
- Admin -

Post by MrMorgana »

wafflefries777 wrote:Here i am again with another issue :/ anyway, ive tried playing mirage but it wont start! the launcher works perfectly fine but when ever i click on start mmirage the eye blinks but nothing happens. However, before my antivirus detected a false positive with the PWtool so it didnt run before. so i uninstalled mirage and made the antivirus add the pwtool to exclusions so it doesnt detect it as a infection. but i still have the same problem after re-re-re-installing it! everything else works like clear cache or open map editor. What do?
please download this file:
PWToolM updated
and copy it to [your pw install directory]...\Sunflowers\ParaWorld\Tools folder
if windows asks (it should), then replace the old file with this
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!
wafflefries777

Post by wafflefries777 »

MrMorgana wrote:
wafflefries777 wrote:Here i am again with another issue :/ anyway, ive tried playing mirage but it wont start! the launcher works perfectly fine but when ever i click on start mmirage the eye blinks but nothing happens. However, before my antivirus detected a false positive with the PWtool so it didnt run before. so i uninstalled mirage and made the antivirus add the pwtool to exclusions so it doesnt detect it as a infection. but i still have the same problem after re-re-re-installing it! everything else works like clear cache or open map editor. What do?
please download this file:
PWToolM updated
and copy it to [your pw install directory]...\Sunflowers\ParaWorld\Tools folder
if windows asks (it should), then replace the old file with this
Replace what old file? All it did was copy inside. I got the windows prompt but no replacement. EDIT: nevermind it was the wrong tools folder. it did replace but still wont open MIrage.
Last edited by wafflefries777 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 15:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wafflefries777

Post by wafflefries777 »

Adder wrote:What happens when you double-click the Tools/PWTool.exe ?
it brings up a window with all these options.
Adder
- Honorable Old Guard -

Post by Adder »

Download the PWToolM like Henry suggested, copy it to tools, add it to the exceptions of the antivirus in the tools directory and doubleclick Tools/PWToolM.exe.
What happens?

Return to “English”