Login | Register


All times are UTC + 1 hour


It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:16 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: cannot open mirage :(
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:49 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 23:50 pm
Posts: 118
Location: USA
Here i am again with another issue :/ anyway, ive tried playing mirage but it wont start! the launcher works perfectly fine but when ever i click on start mmirage the eye blinks but nothing happens. However, before my antivirus detected a false positive with the PWtool so it didnt run before. so i uninstalled mirage and made the antivirus add the pwtool to exclusions so it doesnt detect it as a infection. but i still have the same problem after re-re-re-installing it! everything else works like clear cache or open map editor. What do?

_________________
Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:58 am 
- Admin -
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 19:16 pm
Posts: 85
Location: München
What happens when you double-click the Tools/PWTool.exe ?

_________________
Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:36 am 
- Admin -
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 13:42 pm
Posts: 746
Location: Koprulu Sector
wafflefries777 wrote:
Here i am again with another issue :/ anyway, ive tried playing mirage but it wont start! the launcher works perfectly fine but when ever i click on start mmirage the eye blinks but nothing happens. However, before my antivirus detected a false positive with the PWtool so it didnt run before. so i uninstalled mirage and made the antivirus add the pwtool to exclusions so it doesnt detect it as a infection. but i still have the same problem after re-re-re-installing it! everything else works like clear cache or open map editor. What do?
please download this file:
PWToolM updated
and copy it to [your pw install directory]...\Sunflowers\ParaWorld\Tools folder
if windows asks (it should), then replace the old file with this

_________________
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.
Image
Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 16:47 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 23:50 pm
Posts: 118
Location: USA
MrMorgana wrote:
wafflefries777 wrote:
Here i am again with another issue :/ anyway, ive tried playing mirage but it wont start! the launcher works perfectly fine but when ever i click on start mmirage the eye blinks but nothing happens. However, before my antivirus detected a false positive with the PWtool so it didnt run before. so i uninstalled mirage and made the antivirus add the pwtool to exclusions so it doesnt detect it as a infection. but i still have the same problem after re-re-re-installing it! everything else works like clear cache or open map editor. What do?
please download this file:
PWToolM updated
and copy it to [your pw install directory]...\Sunflowers\ParaWorld\Tools folder
if windows asks (it should), then replace the old file with this

Replace what old file? All it did was copy inside. I got the windows prompt but no replacement. EDIT: nevermind it was the wrong tools folder. it did replace but still wont open MIrage.

_________________
Image


Last edited by wafflefries777 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 16:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 16:48 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 23:50 pm
Posts: 118
Location: USA
Adder wrote:
What happens when you double-click the Tools/PWTool.exe ?

it brings up a window with all these options.

_________________
Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 20:51 pm 
- Admin -
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 19:16 pm
Posts: 85
Location: München
Download the PWToolM like Henry suggested, copy it to tools, add it to the exceptions of the antivirus in the tools directory and doubleclick Tools/PWToolM.exe.
What happens?

_________________
Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron