to limit the achievable epochs (for example 3) you need to go to Options/Player Info
and do the following:
- click on the "Limits" button of the desired player
- in the new window (named Limits) go to the tab "TechTree Filter"
- you need to activate at the Antiactions the disabling filter for the next epoch you don't want to be upgradable by double clicking on it (in the case above the 4th, because without the fourth, the fifth won't be visible either, but you can click that too because of AI...) -> the epoch upgrades you find there, where 'x' is the number of the desired epoch (x = 2, 3, 4 or 5):
- norsemen: Filter/AntiActions/Hu/Upgrades/hu_fireplace/age_x
- dragonclan: Filter/AntiActions/Ninigi/Upgrades/ninigi_fireplace/age_x
- dustriders: Filter/AntiActions/Aje/Upgrades/aje_resource_collector/age_x
- SEAS: Filter/AntiActions/SEAS/Upgrades/seas_headquarters/age_x
disable_epoch_4_and_above_dustriders.jpg [ 153.95 KiB | Viewed 1297 times ]
- close the "Limits" window and repeat these steps for the next player you want to limit
after you did it for all the players you wanted, save the map
The Dustriders are nomads, who endlessly roam the parallel world with their tamed dinosaurs, which they use both as riding animals and as powerfull combat units, designed to strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.Feel the power as you destroy enemy after enemy using the T-Rex Titan, the king of dinosaurs!