Paraworld and Windows 7

AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Paraworld and Windows 7

Post by AnthonyCole »

CD/DVD-versions of Paraworld often can't be run on Windows 7. If you experience this problem, feel free to send me or Triceratops a private message. We will help you solving the problem.

See next post
Purzelbaum

Re: Paraworld and Windows 7

Post by Purzelbaum »

Hi Para-Welt forum,

I offer my patch for Paraworld on Windows 7

Needs installed Boosterpack (PW version 1.05) or Paraworld Gold

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/2hgxtrz8ijt8o7 ... x.exe?dl=0

Download and install

Purzel
WindyGhoul

Post by WindyGhoul »

Having trouble running my CD version of paraworld on Windows 10. Game will start up and then just disappear after a few seconds. I downloaded the boosterpack and it still doesn't work. I tried finding out how to download Win7fix but I'm not sure where to find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Post by AnthonyCole »

I've updated the link, no idea why it stopped working. Install order as always is PW, Bp2.0, Win7fix, mods, but people in the Discord may also be able to help you.
ParaworldFan
- SEAS -
- SEAS -

Post by ParaworldFan »

AnthonyCole wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 16:26 pm I've updated the link, no idea why it stopped working. Install order as always is PW, Bp2.0, Win7fix, mods, but people in the Discord may also be able to help you.
Games from CD have troubles launching on PC’S for unknown reason. The version from discord is not. So, it’s better to download it and than just use CD key from the box. Basically it’s still a licensed game, just installed from different place

Return to “English”