Boosterpack mission 4-2 crashes

Rapator

Boosterpack mission 4-2 crashes

Post by Rapator »

Well, sort of.

When loading the second of the boosterpack campaign missions, I get a message saying that PWServer.exe has had an error and needs to close. This always happens when the loading bar is just under 25%, and it will not load any further, meaning that I have to close the program.

I would like to know not only how to fix it, but also what PWServer.exe (and the other .exe, PWClient.exe) actually is.
Today is a beautiful day to be stomping on things! As a dinosaur, stomping is the best part of my day indeed!
AnthonyCole
- Admin -

Re: Boosterpack mission 4-2 crashes

Post by AnthonyCole »

I had the same problem until i used Boosterpack 2. Get a translation here: http://forum.para-welt.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=512

If you already use it, i hope you didn't install the Editor after that. The Boosterpack 2 includes the normal BP, the Editor and the community fix, that should solve it ;)
Scrat
- Mod -

Post by Scrat »

To avoid hacks, Paraworld runs on three different programs. Paraworld.exe (starts the game), PWServer.exe that runs as a server to PWClient.exe (that is the actual game).
Rapator

Post by Rapator »

It's fixed now. No more crashes. :D
Today is a beautiful day to be stomping on things! As a dinosaur, stomping is the best part of my day indeed!

Return to “English”